UPSC Recruitment for Various posts- Advertisement No. 10/2013
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is the central agency of India which is authorized to conduct different examinations. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued notification for the recruitment of Various posts. Eligible candidates may apply online for various posts on or before 16-08-2013. List of various post is given under below. More details related to jobs and eligibility criteria are explained under below:
Number of posts: 81
Name of posts:
- Assistant Director- 3
- Professor of Sugar Technology-1
- Assistant Professor of Sugar Engineering-1
- Assistant Director (S&R)-7
- Junior technical Officer (Sugar Technology)-2
- Additional Legal Advisor-2
- Assistant Government Advocate-2
- Assistant Legal Advisor- 14
- Superintending Officer- 5
- Editor (Bhartiya rail)-1
- Deputy Architect-41
- Professor of Information Technology- 1
- Professor of Civil Engineering- 1
Age limit: Candidate’s age should not exceed 50 year for given post: Professor (Sugar Technology), Assistant Professor (Sugar Engineering), Additional legal Advisor, Superintending Officer, Editor, Professor of information Technology and Civil Engineering.
Candidate’s age should not exceed 40 years for Junior technical officer (for 1 post reserved for Scheduled Cast), Assistant Government Advocate and Assistant Legal Advisor. For the post of Junior technical officer (for 1 post reserved for OBC), Deputy architect and Assistant Director, age should not exceed 35 years. Relaxation is available as per the rules.
- For the post of Assistant Director (post No. 1&4), Candidate should posses Master’s degree in concerning field.
- For the post of Professor (Sugar technology) and Junior technical officer, Candidate should possess Degree or Post Graduation qualification.
- For Assistant Professor post (Sugar engineering), he/she should possess Degree in Mechanical engineering /Electrical Engineering.
- For Additional Legal Advisor, Assistant Government Advocate and Assistant legal advisor posts, Candidate should possess Master’s degree in Law and a member of State Judicial Service for the period not less than 13 or 7 years.
- For Superintending officer, Candidate should possess Degree or Master’s Degree in the concerning field.
- For Editor post, Candidate should possess degree in Hindi from recognized University.
- For Deputy Architect post, Candidate should possess degree in Architect.
- For Professor of Information Technology and Civil engineering, Candidate should possess B.E./B.Tech or ME/M.Tech or PhD in concerning fields.
Fee Criteria: Candidates must pay Rs.25/- as an application Fee in any branch of SBI by cash or by facility provided by the SBI bank. No fees for SC/ST/PH/Women candidate. No fee exemption for male OBC candidate.
How to apply for this post?
Candidates must apply online through the website: upsconline.nic.in on or before 16-08-2013. After submitting Online Recruitment Application, Candidate must take out the printout of finally submitted ORA. If candidate is claiming any experience then he/she is required to personally upload his/her experience certificate in a single PDF file and the size of the file should not exceed 2 MB.
- Last date of submitting Online recruitment Application: 16-08-2013
- Last Date for printing of completely submitted Application form-17-08-2013