West Bengal Police Recruitment Board has published a notification for the recruitment of 2940 lady constables in WBPF (West Bengal Police Force). 30th March 2012 Is the last date of applying through an application form. Application form will be available from 27th February 2012.
Name Of Post: West Bengal Police Lady Constable
Total Number Of Posts: 2940
Pay Scale: Rs. 5400 to Rs. 25200/- with a grade pay of Rs. 2600/-
Some Other Important Details:
- Eligibility Of Candidates: Age of the candidates should be above 18 years and even should be below 27 years.
- She should be at least 10th class passed from West Bengal Board Of Education Or Any Other Equivalent Board or university.
- Candidates height should be at least 160 cms and weight should be proportional to age and height as per medical standard.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be through Physical Measurement, Physical Efficiency Test, Written Test, Interview and at last Medical Examination. After physical measurement, candidates will be called for physical efficiency test which will consist of 400 m race in 2 minutes. After clearing PET, shortlisted candidates will be called for an objective type written test which will be of 90 marks. Now, selected candidates will have to appear in an interview which will be of 10 marks and at last shortlisted candidates will be called for medical examination at the State Government designated Hospitals.
For More Information You Can Visit Their Official Website: http://policewb.gov.in/
Also Join us on Facebook to Win Exciting Prizes Just for Being Connected :
- Previous Entry: Indo Tibetan Border Police Force Constable Vacancies 2012
- Next Entry: VNIT Various faculty Recruitment 2012